Analysing and annotating 3 similar music magazines (front covers)
View more presentations from Muniba Naveed
This is my analysis of 3 different magazine front covers that my magazine will be similar to. It shows how all the language techniques, the position and/or sizes of images and words on the magazine imply or influences the customer who sees the front cover at a glance decide whether to purchase it or not. I will base my own indie magazine front cover on examples like these.
This is my analysis of 3 different magazine front covers that my magazine will be similar to. It shows how all the language techniques, the position and/or sizes of images and words on the magazine imply or influences the customer who sees the front cover at a glance decide whether to purchase it or not. I will base my own indie magazine front cover on examples like these.
From these magazines I discovered that the front cover image should always be quite simple as there will be quite a lot of text that needs to be around and on top of the image and also because of this the text colour needs to be contrasting to the image to stand out. This will impact the magazine I am creating as I'll reflect this onto my magazine to ensure it looks like a professional magazine that could be published by the same publishing house company.
ReplyDelete