Sunday, 22 January 2012

Market research questionnaire
View more presentations from Muniba Naveed
This is the questionnaire I created to find out what people my age like the most in a music magazine and what they'd like to be included in future ones. It also helped me find out what  the most popular or most unpopular music genre is among people my age and how much they are willing to pay for a magazine which is important as I need to match my target audiences needs.
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22DXRU2TEBQ

1 comment:

  1. From this market research questionnaire I can see that the majority of people who took the survey were female Asians who mostly like RnB, hip hop, indie and pop who are more likely to send £2.50 to £3.00 in a magazine. They also preferred to have equal amounts of text and images and like to discover new music as well as old. This will have a great impact on the magazine I am producing as I will make sure that it suits their wants. It also shows that my ideology will be successful towards my target audience and so I will stick to it.

    ReplyDelete