Monday, 16 January 2012
Preliminary task
For the preliminary task I had to create a college newsletter for Negus sixth form college hence the name "Negus news" I named the newsletter this because it is a short catchy name and is easy to remember. The software I used to make it is Microsoft Publisher. I used this lined paper layout because it is relevant to the type of newsletter it is as this is the kind of paper a student would use at a school or college, I made the colour of the text on the title of the magazine red along with the effect on the picture as this is the school colours and this would also make it recognisable. The purpose of this newsletter is to inform students about upcoming events and to publish the success of the college to encourage enrollment at this sixth form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment