Wednesday, 4 April 2012

First draft of double page spread

1 comment:

  1. The successful parts of my double page spread is that the image chosen supports the double page spread look like the bands that's usually on NME which is what I want my magazine layout to be similar to.

    The research I did affected my first draft as on my questionnaire I ask what their favourite part of magazines were and the majority had said Interviews. Therefore I decided to put in an interview instead of an article or just leave the image on it's own.

    The things I need to improve on is the structure of my text as it looks as though the article begins on the right rather than the left. I also need to be able to fit in more text as the majority of people who took the questionnaire said they'd like to see an equal amount of text to picture ratio.

    ReplyDelete